Smiles and Laughter, Sobbers and Cries on the day 103 (yasir's b'day)

SMILES AND LAUGHTER ON THE DAY 103~

Today's Yasir's birthday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY YASIR!! AND MAY ALLAH BLESS U WHERE EVER AND WHEN EVER!! So we did'nt actually didn't celebrated but we did gave him a pwesent and i can see that he really likes it. That i'm so pleased. The pwesent is a DVD hahaha DARKER THAN BLACK. I kinda decide to buy that for him coz' he's been asking for money to buy it everyday. Hahaha now he has it as a pwesent. And the pwesent is wrapped in a pink ribbon (more about a ribbon..read a post yg ada title nya RIBBON) ah siok lah but i was moody early in the morning coz' sumthing sad reminds me of sumthing. (what is that sad reminder??.....look down.



SOBBERS AND CRIES

This afternoon i went emo coz Yasir told us (as in me and iffy) that he's leavin' school on this saturday and NOT next saturday to enrole another school which is SMJA. We were shocked coz we were planning to spend more time with him and now we only have 3 DAYS with him (mann what is this wet thing rolling down my cheeks? Gosh!! I'm seriously crying!!) actually we tried to control our "taps" but iffy started to cry and turn her back to Yasir. Well i knew that she would do that and i have the feeling to cry too but i kept my machoness for awhile (do girls have machoness??) and then Yasir replayed back all the memories from form 1 till now which i guess made him tear up a tiny winy bit. I can see that coz his nose was red and his eyes were watery. I laughed fakely just to make it cheery. Then Yasir wanted to leave a "will" behind, well when he went to make the "will" ....i cried (yeah i dnt think girls have machoness). Coz' all the fun memories with Yasir flashed through my mind ( and iffy went back in from the window coz she went outside to cry out awhile) ARGH i made me cry more and made my eye swollen. And every time Yasir turn back to look at us..i quickly wipe off my tears yet...i cried again when he was'nt looking hahaha it's pretty much ovious that i cried. It was almost two and time for Bio. We got out of the class and me and iffy were abit moody and we went to the au d' toilett and cried more. We gathered our strength and went outside like nothing happened.



Tho. The memories is still in my head ARGH!!
What the hell is this wet thing on my face again?!?

1 Response to "Smiles and Laughter, Sobbers and Cries on the day 103 (yasir's b'day)"

  1. . Says:

    gurl..ur blogs are almost the same as mine..buahahahaaa..

Post a Comment

Pages