Cut The 2nd

Monday 23 March 2009 10:36 pm by Yasmin Jamal
Yeeeaaah~...i got a cut again. It happen when i was having a little healthy snack. It was an apple. A red juicy in-the-fridge-for-a-week apple. As usual i like my apple cut not bitten (ahahah it's like "shaken not stirred" -James Bond). I love to cut food with my special personal 7 inch knife...so smooth, shiney and gives a clean cut everytime. I wasn't concertrating when cutting the apple. The apple was half finished and i cut again. But at that cut i felt a tingleing sensation. Looked down and saw blood. I cut my finger. Blood spread my apple. Threw my apple. And get my plaster. I think i will heal before the school reopens again.

-the end-

1 Response to "Cut The 2nd"

  1. . Says:

    kesian ko ani..jinxed kli..

Post a Comment

Pages