Scar The 1st

Friday 20 March 2009 5:18 pm by Yasmin Jamal
Haha this is funny coz' it always happen on holiday and no fail all the time.
What's that thing that always happen??

"SCAR". Yup i just got a scar on my left hand and it's around 1 inch long and i dunno how deep it is tho.

How this whole thing happen??

Well, in the break of dawn my cats aka Vegas & Domino and my kittens Ichigo & Ikki were fightin' at the same time....and i kinda did'nt care coz' i was sleepy. *dreaming* then i woke up around 7 and i saw Ikki in a separate cage and my dad ask me to put Ikki back with its momma. And while doing that my hand got caught on the spikey thing around the opening, it was stuck for 2 seconds and took my hand out quickly. Yeah it's bleeding!....yeah yeah bla bla....anyway the spikey thing is metal and its rusty/corroded.
Can i get infected frm this??
P.s my left hand's numb

2 Response to "Scar The 1st"

  1. . Says:

    hahahahahaha..this was sent my a masochistic sadist..hahaha..

  2. Akhmal Aiman Says:

    For a safety precaution (it's not correct, yea?), try to apply dettol arh affected area. Just in case ;)

Post a Comment

Pages