Dragonball Evolution

Sunday 15 March 2009 10:47 pm by Yasmin Jamal
This is a continuation of the previous one....Yeah~! Today i watched 2 movies. But unfortunatly that did'nt break my record (record 5 movies in 1 day) Anyway the movie was great!! There were loads of cool special effects..my favs is the slow mo style. It's so0o0o damn cool!! As you know this movie is based on it's anime and manga series. Yup its based from a japan animation but the movie is in english. The heck!! I was cool. And their soundtrack is a j-pop song. I advise anime luvers to see it coz' i don't wanna ruin it for ya by telling the whole story. I'll give it a 4! Congratz to the director *clap clap clap whistle whistle clap clap Wo0o0o0o0!!!*

1 Response to "Dragonball Evolution"

  1. . Says:

    psst..pinjam..

Post a Comment

Pages