Where Am I?

Sunday 22 March 2009 2:08 pm by Yasmin Jamal
This is the 2nd edition to my game. This time you guys have to guess where am i in my Imaginary World. Ready?

"This place is huge and has a mansion in the middle. It is white and clean. Guarded by many men in black suit that can be found surrounding, inside and beneath the area. There, lives a man that can be elected every 4 years. His family lives there too. He's the man of the country. He's in charge pratically of everything, war, economy etc. The place holds many great secrets. When there is a breaking news for the country, he will broadcast a news at that place all over the country and the world."

umm i think it's a lil obvious. Ok i want ALL my blog readers to answer it in a comment below.
Arigatou minna-san! ^_^

1 Response to "Where Am I?"

  1. . Says:

    really obvious..white house..prez obama..AHHHHHH!!!
    BUSH MAN!!!

Post a Comment

Pages