Miso Mistake On My Dinner Bowl

I just had a really bad dinner today. There's nothing much to eat at home, my cupboard was bare (~wind blowing from the cupboard with high psi*hair blowing backwards*) just tea and coffee and cereals (yuk!) then checked my fridge, i can only see the light and hear the 'buzzz' noise. So i found an instant soup! Flavour=MISO feat SEAWEED!! One of my favourite japanese snacks, so like normal i 'SQUEEZE' the miso flavour and rustled out it's dehydrated spring onions and seaweed into my dinner bowl. I was thirsty while doing that so i laid a jug of icy water next to the bowl. My mind might have gone to Japan coz' the next thing i know, the miso paste sank and didn't mix with the water and the s.onion and seaweed floated (that wasn't suppose to happen) i stirred it so it can mix but still remains the same hahaha no 'ppt'! I tasted it a lil' and to my yuckiest shock the soup was freezin' cold! I've got nothing to eat.......so Yeah i had a cold soup for dinner. Guys remind me to put hot water when i'm making soup! Hahahaha *cough* yuck!

3 Response to "Miso Mistake On My Dinner Bowl"

  1. . Says:

    I like cereal..haha..

  2. shelbie Says:

    you should have just ate the cereal to save you the hassle!=30

  3. . Says:

    this girl won't do it..she likes noodles too much..rite aki-chan?haha..

Post a Comment

Pages