What Am I Doing?

This is a game i set for all of you blog readers. I want you guys guess what i'm doing in my Imaginary World. Ok Ready?

"I feel a gush of wind in my hair. I feel like i'm floating yet there's wind blowing against my clothes. No matter when i open my eyes...i can't. My mouth is forced open by the wind. I feel like i'm flying. People from below says "NO!!!". Ambulances and police were waiting below. And i came down 60 mph with a loud "THUD!!". I see red all around. I can't move my body. People gather around me. People shriek. When i look up...the place i was from was 263 feet away. I was put on a bed. I hear sirens. I feel light headed...."

So if you know the answers of what i'm doing post it out by a comment below. Please participate in this game. Arigato gozaimasu mina-san!!

2 Response to "What Am I Doing?"

  1. . Says:

    either you fell from a building or you fell from your bed as you had this dream..buahahaa..

  2. . Says:

    from my blog: how can you bend over to someone taller than you??If you bend down I'd have to bend down just to it ya..muahahahaa..wait..i'm 154 cm and you're around 152 rite..

Post a Comment

Pages