Sleepy Morning

Today's the same time as yesterday. Just to spice it up. We have a new student in our class. Her name is Fariah and her previous school is in Tokyo!!


Tokyo is in JAPAN!! Japan is known as The Rising Sun country!!

She's not japanese tho...you can tell by the name. I wanna get to know her better tomorrow. Anyway the title says (SLEEPY MORNING) well~ i was really tired coz yesterday Daddy, lil' sis and me went to Tasek. It was so exausting. First time there tho...my fav view is the waterfall. I would like to go there tho but not so much hahaha but the weird thing was i didn't feel tired when i got back home...i was crazy energetic until 11pm which leads to me tired and not having enough sleep which also leads me being sleepy and fell asleep during Maths!! Hahaha i can't open my eyes! The eyelids just keep on closing like a chain is pulling it from below!!

I woke up tho by giving my self a bite mark and a hickey hahaha~ mann i'm tired. OYeah!! Girls (iffy), i heard that tomorrow we have sockput for P.E and don't wear tudong lawa lawa, it will just ruin it. Boys inda payah lah. Hahaha boys don't wear tudong!
Oo0o0o0o0 this has been in my mind since Tuesday! I CAN'T WAIT FOR COMPOSITION!!! KyAAAHH!!

3 Response to "Sleepy Morning"

  1. . Says:

    shot put.

  2. Akhmal Aiman Says:

    shot put?

  3. . Says:

    yeah..you know throw the ball

Post a Comment

Pages