Oh Pain!! Oh Agony-y-y!!

Sunday 12 April 2009 5:43 pm by Yasmin Jamal
OH THE PAIN! OH THE AGONY!! My leg! It cries pain!! Every step i take, i can feel the stiffness. I realize it at 9.48 am as i woke up from my 9 hours of slumber. I stretched and it felt GOOD~ but when i stood up i fell back down on my bed with a "thump!" i can't get up!! I tried again. This time i was able to stand up but the consequences of pain and agony! I walked like a robot! I thought to myself "hmmm, if it goes on like this. Maybe i can join a Robot Dance Contest.". Now me, i'm walking with pain in my leg well actually around the knee. It must have been caused by the 1 round running around the field without stretchin' first from yesterday afternoon. Well "No Pain, No Gain"
p.s- what's the "gain"?

1 Response to "Oh Pain!! Oh Agony-y-y!!"

  1. . Says:

    hahahahaahahaaaaaa!!!!!

Post a Comment

Pages