Mengusut...

Ok! That's it, i can't take it anymore! Its been 3 days! And my friends haven't even msg me at all! Mann... am i mengusut right now. These 3 days of straight damn boredom, i felt so lonely and really quiet. I tend to look at my phone every 5 minutes on the clock and not a single msg. I was really miserable...Once yesterday i recieved a msg. I was really happy, hopping that it was one of my friends sending the msg...ready to make me laugh. Instead it was from DST regarding my low credit. So i top-up-ed, enough to answer any msg that would come thru my phone. I waited for what it felt for eternity! NO MSG(s)!!! I was mad. I want my friends back. I can't take the remainder days of the holidays...alone without my friends in contacts.



Actually....i'm not mad but sad. *sniff*holding back tears*WAHHH!!! I MISS MY FRIENDS ALREADY!! THEY ARE A PART OF ME!! EVEN THOSE I MET THIS YEAR...I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU GUYS AGAIN...and...WAHHH!! THE LAUGHTER I MISSED THE MOST!!


-the end-

1 Response to "Mengusut..."

  1. . Says:

    Awwww...aki-aki misses Kimi..haha..sorry yo..haha..aku kn msg ko kelmarin kli nya nda jdi psl akhir udh..haha

Post a Comment

Pages