Best Of Shane Dawson (for me)

Monday 22 June 2009 6:56 pm by Yasmin Jamal
Oh Kay...today...simply to say i went on the internet the whole day...YUP from 8 am til what the time shown on this post. I got bored at around 2pm so i checked on Youtube...a website that you can enjoy anytime!

And the first thing that catches my eyes on the screen was "Lady GaGa Tried To Kill Me" and it was from (ShaneDawsonTv) i never knew him before or seen his videos too. But today i watched every video he has uploaded. From the Latest to the Long Long Time Ago kinda videos...i watched it all...KIDDING!! but SERIOUSLY
I did watched all his videos, including his "SECOND" youtube account. He inspired me so much..thru acting really..and he's REALLY REALLY funny and kinda cute heheh n_n. I wanted to post comments on his videos to tell him that i really like..Naw not like but love~(not that kind -,-) his videos but every comment i wanna post doesn't seem to get through!!! I was so mad and i think i teared up abit, getting fustrated and all. So if i can't post comment might as well do something with what i have...

That's right..a BLOG. I want to support Shane Dawson through posting the Best Of His Videos in my blog and hopefully Shane could see this ^_^ . OhKay..this is begining to get long..i just have to stop. I'm gonna put some of (ShaneDawsonTv) video on this post...

here they are======>>>



WARNING
Before watching these videos..you must be at least above 13 years
old to hear some of the words he's going to say.
Reminder, if the words are too
harsh for you to even hear it..then
don't watch it then complain about it later.
Above 13 welcome..i hope you understand the words
and don't take it wrongly.
This post is for "SUPPORT"




Lady GaGa Tried To Kill Me


What's Your F.M.L?


Fred Is Dead!!



1 Response to "Best Of Shane Dawson (for me)"

  1. D-Vine Says:

    Shane has some of the best YouTube videos ever!! and he's sooo cute....you should check out SwiftKarateChop if you already haven't... he's just as awesome.

Post a Comment

Pages