The Trade In For Another Chapter

The whole year is coming to an end and as you can realize that my blog hasn't been much active this year but that is all coming to an end well for now. School work has made it's way to the teacher's desk, the exam papers are flown to Cambridge and soon to be burn down in a furnace after 3 months to leave space for the next batch ( i really wish the authorities would just give back the paper after they marked it. The purpose to learn from our mistakes is my reasoning).


Now taking out the Relax Card that I've been saving the whole year as a reward for a good job in finally passing through the exams phase. Recently I have been thinking and i am willing to trade in 1/3 of my Relax Card opportunities for the next stepping platform in life. The next stepping platform that basically having the grip upon the occupation for me in the later life. Yes, the trade in is for stepping on to the world and experiences of college from the world of high school. Though all would be dearly missed, the juniors, the teachers, the principal, the staffs, the facilities and of course the memories that we have engraved in our previous school (SM YSHHB ). This new chapter in life is what the exam was worth doing.


College. Wow...i just realized that HAHA . So Yup, college. Actually there isn't much for me to say about it. I'm nervous and the term have not even begun. Well, I kinda got accepted before the end of the year to Meragang  College ( Pusat Tingkatan Enam Meragang/ Meragang Sixth Form )....please readers i am clearly not trying to be vain here (if that's what you're thinking, well..i'm not). I'm just very thankful i could get into college.


Though i got through the registration phase, the subjects are what holding back my dream..well,  i guess my dream was crushed on the day i was given the "wake-up call"  for choosing the subject and where in the real world i would end up with. Being in the medical stream was my dream since i was young ( well i'm still young, come on 16 coming on to 17. That's not old. Back to when i was young-ER ), doctors, nurses, pharmacist. That dream is now crushed to fragments but those fragments what will become my hope to achieve. The thought of ending up in the medical stream is now out of my head and i seem lost. Maths was the one i'm lacking of. And it was Maths that hold me back from the walking down my dream. A career counselor from the college gave me an advice and an option to choose what subjects that i would be capable of. Maths, the one subject that he mention to almost all subjects, namely Chemistry, Physics and to careers, Doctors, Pharmacist, Nurse, EngineersMaths. I love it, but IT hates me. During exams, i stumble onto mistakes but for revisions it seems an average can-do subject. Maybe Maths is not in my blood, but as so i wish it would.


Over all i would like to thank the career counsellor for showing me the truth of how maths is so important, the advice he gives changed my so to speak attitude towards subjects =)


Despite the Maths problem, the subject that i will be taking by starting for the new term is. Biology, Geography, Psychology, Business and English (which is a compulsory, which i will surely enjoy =) ). These subjects are for the start-off term. And after i receive my Oct/Nov O'level results and accepted into the college again, teachers recommend to drop off one of the subjects that seems not to my capabilities. So, at the end, only 4 subjects are to go on for the exams of A'levels. Hopefully  it will all go well. Especially for Biology, Psychology and English those must be my favourite subjects and i'm willing to excel in it.


Allah the Almighty please be with me!


So, long story short. I'm trading in 1/3 of my O'level holidays for start-off college year. Some students may think it's crazy to start school in January when it's supposed to be a holiday..(Oh No, my birthday's in January..school..aww mahn=/ ) and some may say " relax relax". I think i have done a lot of relaxing time already. 3 days relaxation is enough for me, let alone 3 months??  My fingers won't know how to write in that time period! Starting college early has it's advantages, early start and by the time March enters with new students that subject will be scanned through again. But to every advantage there's a disadvantage. The catch to going into college in January, that when the results are out in Feb the staffs will look through the results and if you made the requirements, no change is needed. But when it is not made with the requirements, it's down back to high school even if you entered the college in January *GULP* i know.



*sigh* I  CAN'T WAIT FOR STATIONERY SHOPPING!!!!!!!

2 Response to "The Trade In For Another Chapter"

  1. . Says:

    Hope ur math is better for oct/nov.. Math doesn't want to be loved but it prefers u to undrstand it.. Haha psycology on math..

  2. . Says:

    Dude that was worth tweeting..

Post a Comment

Pages