Stress Out...something happened

Sunday 24 May 2009 11:49 pm by Yasmin Jamal
I was supposed to post this out hours ago right after "it" happened to release the stress out. But i was too stressed out to even blog it out. Even now when i'm typing this...the stress is NOT relieved at all. Such a bad timing when this happened. It was all good in the morning but when i recieve a msg, it just worries me so much. The food that was left on the table for me, i didn't eat it. The drink especially made for me, i didn't drink. I just said that i'm full but i wasn't. I tried to get some sleep to overcome this stress of mine.


But i was crying in my sleep. I cried in my sleep like the time Yasir left. But this one seems worst. I can't sleep well. I know my body was asleep but my mind wasn't. I was worring about it. I cried everytime i suddenly woke up but i made an effort to go back to sleep...unfortunately the same thing happened.



One last time i woke up..my eyes were red and teary. I felt cold sweat. There was no nightmare, just pure stress. Now i'm hungry and there's plenty of food on the table. But i just don't have the feeling to eat or drink now that my lips are chapped. I wanted to put what really happened but i still respect the person who sent the msg.



I still want her to be my bestfriend. I'll do anything. And No the msg wasn't about breaking a friendship. It was just too sudden. I'm still worried and i can't sleep, i feel so restless i want to do something about this. I wish i could tell the whole world about this. But i think it's not a big deal. I feel scared, like something is chasing me but i can't move. Argh!!! I can't take this. This worries me too much.


-i really need someone i can talk to-


now i just hope i can go back to sleep without crying. I'm so sorry for posting this out. I just don't know what to do....

1 Response to "Stress Out...something happened"

  1. . Says:

    I still want you to be my friend..and I'm going the same thing you're going thru right now..I'm sorry..

Post a Comment

Pages